Childhood Hot Milk
- Number of people1
- Prep time
- 200 ml + 50 ml milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp orange blossom honey
- 1 gingernut or ginger flavoured biscuit
- In a cup or glass, heat 200 ml of milk with the hot milk function.
- Put the honey into the bottom of a glass, pour the hot milk over the top, and mix.
- Froth the remaining 50 ml milk with the nozzle, then pour over the honey and milk mixture.
- Grind the ginger biscuit with a blender and sprinkle it onto the milk.
- Insert one or two split vanilla pods into the drink.