Coffee-Lacquered cod Fillets
- Number of people4
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 4 cod pieces, 150 g each
- 100 ml coffee
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp grape seed oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and freshly-milled pepper
- In a saucepan, reduce the coffee with the honey, soy sauce and vinegar until you obtain a syrup. Set to one side.
- Season the fi sh fi llets, sear them in a frying pan with a drizzle of grape seed oil.
- Drizzle syrup over the fi sh and fi nish cooking in the oven (180°C) 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with risotto or Chinese noodles.