- Number of people1
- Prep time
- 200 ml cold coffee
- 40 ml well chilled espresso
- 100 ml cold milk
- 10 ml agave syrup or 2 tsp caster sugar
- 30 ml coffee liqueur
- 50 ml double cream
- 10 ml chocolate (thick type served with ice cream) syrup
- The day before, prepare the coffee ice cubes: pour the 200 ml cold coffee into ice cube trays and put in the freezer.
- In the shaker, pour the espresso, coffee ice cubes, agave syrup, coffee liqueur and milk.
- Shake for 15 to 20 seconds, and pour the drink into a glass.
- Lightly whisk the cream and garnish the drink with it.
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup: pour it slowly and make a design, like a barista.